Whether you’re just beginning your college search or have already been admitted to Vanderbilt, visiting campus will provide you with insights you simply can’t get through word-of-mouth exchanges, viewbooks, or websites. The Office of Undergraduate Admissions offers a variety of campus visit programs to give you plenty of opportunities to get to know us.
Campus Visit Programs
- Daily Information Session and Tour — One-hour presentation followed by an approximately 90-minute tour. Open to the public, registration required. Note: our campus tour does not include the Blair School of Music. Schedule a tour of Blair here.
- Black and Gold Days — Half-day visit program for students in 9th, 10th, and 11th grades, and their families
- 'Dore for a Day — Shadow a current Vanderbilt student at this half-day program designed for high school juniors, seniors, and admitted students.
- Global 'Dore for a Day — Shadow a current Vanderbilt student at this half-day program designed for international high school juniors, seniors, and admitted students.
- PreVU — Get an in-depth look at Vanderbilt at this full-day campus visit program. Open to rising high school seniors only
Organization Visits — For high school groups or organizations of 15 – 85 members, these visits consists of a 30-minute information session and 90 minute walking tour of campus
- Virtual Tour — Current Vanderbilt student tour guides lead our virual tour. (Available in English, Mandarin Chinese, and Spanish.)
- Class Visit Options
Plan Your Visit
Vanderbilt Visits You