Have a question about undergraduate admissions at Vanderbilt? Check out the contact information listed below. You can also check the Frequently Asked Questions section of our site.
Important Contact Information
- To check for receipt of application materials, log in to your MyAppVU account.
- For general questions, call our main office at 1.800.288.0432 or email email@example.com and a member of our staff will be happy to assist you.
- Contact your admissions counselor with any detailed requests related to your application.
- For questions about student life at Vanderbilt, please contact a current student.
- For assistance with CoRPs interviewing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 615.343.8286.
- For social media, follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, other Vanderbilt social media.
- For insight on the application process and student life, check out our Admissions and Student blogs.
- For questions about or assistance with financial aid and/or merit scholarships, contact the Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships. You can also find more information on the Merit Scholarship website.
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
2305 West End Avenue
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Tel: (615) 322-2561 | (800) 288-0432
Fax: (615) 343-7765
During the academic year, when classes are in session, you should receive a response within 72 hours. During non-academic periods, holidays and exams, we will respond as quickly as possible.