MyAppVU is Vanderbilt's undergraduate application management portal.
Within two business days of submitting the Coalition Application or the Common Application to Vanderbilt, you should receive an email from our office explaining how to create your online MyAppVU account. If you do not receive this email, check through your Coalition Application or Common Application portal to be sure that you have actually submitted the application to Vanderbilt.
MyAppVU allows you to:
- See what parts of your application have been received
- See what parts of your need-based financial aid application have been received
- See what required standardized test scores have been received
- Update your contact information (address, phone, email, etc.)
- View your admissions decision (after published response date for your decision plan)
Note: Your MyAppVU portal is the only way to receive your Vanderbilt admissions decision.
Any official email communication from the Office of Undergraduate Admissions will come from a Vanderbilt.edu email address.