We consider the high school counseling community our partners. Together we help students understand college possibilities.
We provide you information about the college search process, our admissions review philosophy, and affordability for your students. We introduce you to Nashville, the city we call home. We help you understand all things Commodore so you can guide students that might be a great fit for Vanderbilt.
Through on-campus programs designed especially for the counseling community and via directors’ forums delivered virtually, we offer you a special look at Vanderbilt, our admissions process, and our financial aid programs. And throughout the year, you can connect with admissions officers via phone or email, or in person as we travel to your areas.
Not familiar with Vanderbilt? Here are the basics:
- Located in the heart of Nashville, Tennessee
- Mid-sized, private, research university
- Residential community with all undergraduates living on campus all four years
- 10 colleges and schools including 4 undergraduate schools located on one 340-acre campus
- 8:1 student-faculty ratio means your students get to know their professors
- Opportunity Vanderbilt financial aid program means we meet 100% of demonstrated need for all admitted students, without loans
- We practice context-based, holistic review
- We understand that diversity is our strength