Black and Gold Days
Black and Gold Days is a half-day visit program for high school freshmen, sophomores, and juniors. Over the course of the day, visitors will attend sessions on preparing for college, selective admissions, and the financial aid process. They will also participate in a panel discussion with faculty and current students, and take a student-led walking tour of Vanderbilt's 330-acre, park-like campus.
Black and Gold Days is the perfect way to begin the college search process!
Dates and Registration
- Monday, January 20, 2014 (Martin Luther King Day) - Program and waiting list full, registration closed
- Monday, February 10, 2014
- Monday, February 17, 2014 (Presidents Day) - Program and waiting list full, registration closed
- Monday, April 7, 2014 - Program and waiting list full, registration closed
- Monday, April 21, 20014 - Program and waiting list full, registration closed
Additional Campus Visit Opportunities
Should you be unable to attend Black and Gold Days, please explore other visit opportunities, including the Daily Information Session and Campus Tour and 'Dore for a Day. And keep an eye on our Visit page for even more opportunities taking place throughout the year.
Parking and Event Location Map
Parking for Black and Gold Days will be available at the Terrace Place Garage. Admissions staff members will be available from 7:00 to 8:15 a.m. to greet you and give you a parking pass to display on your car. Terrace Place Garage is the only location on campus offering complimentary parking for Black & Gold Days attendees. Shuttles will be available to take guests from Terrace Place Garage to the Student Life Center, where the program will begin. Shuttles will also be available in the afternoon to take you back to the garage.
View Black and Gold Days Parking in a larger map
Visit our program parking information page for more information.