Class of 2025 Decisions Available Online March 29
As of Monday, March 29, after 5:00 p.m. Central Time, decisions for Regular Decision applicants will be available online through MyAppVU.
The online decision release notes below provide more details about how to check your decision.
Online Decision Release Notes:
- Beginning at 5:00 p.m. Central Time Monday, March 29, Regular Decision applicants can log in to their MyAppVU portal to access decisions.
- MyAppVU is THE WAY to find out your decision. This means that if you have not yet created your MyAppVU account, you must do so now. We recently emailed instructions to each applicant who had not yet created a MyAppVU account. It’s quick and easy to create your MyAppVU account, so check your email so that you are ready to check your admission decision.
- If you are admitted, please use MyAppVU to claim your spot in the Class of 2025 no later than May 1.
- While all students will receive their decisions online via MyAppVU, admitted students will also receive their decision letter in the mail.
- If you experience any difficulty logging in to your MyAppVU account, please contact email@example.com for technical assistance.
To everyone who applied this year, we say “thank you.” We know this year has been a particularly difficult time to navigate the college admissions process, and we wish you all the best in completing your senior year.
We’re also particularly aware of those who support applicants through the process; we’re grateful to the parents, teachers, school counselors, and others who are there for our applicants. We put an enormous amount of effort into our review of applications, and the work that goes into the applications—by applicants and the people who support them—is very much appreciated.