Early Decision II – Decisions Available Online February 12
As of today, Wednesday, February 12, after 5:00 p.m. Central Time, decisions for Early Decision II applicants will be available online through MyAppVU. The details of our online decision release are below. Check them out for more details about how to check your decision.
We are honored that so many talented students chose to apply through Early Decision II. This group of applicants was truly impressive, with outstanding academic achievements and community involvement among their many accomplishments. The strength of this applicant pool highlights the difficult decisions we must make: there are many qualified applicants we were not able to admit.
We thank all of the students who applied through Early Decision II, and we welcome the newest members to the Vanderbilt Class of 2024. We look forward to seeing you on campus in the fall! As you share your news online with family, friends, and fellow ‘Dores, make sure to use the tag #vu2024. We’ll be watching for you!
Online Decision Release Notes:
- After 5:00 p.m. Central Time on Wednesday, February 12, Early Decision II applicants can log in to their MyAppVU portal to access decisions.
- MyAppVU is THE WAY to find out your decision. This means that if you have not yet created your MyAppVU account, you must do so now. We recently emailed instructions to each EDII applicant who has not yet created a MyAppVU account. It’s quick and easy to create your MyAppVU account, so check your email so that you are ready to check your admission decision.
- If you are admitted, please use MyAppVU to claim your spot in the Class of 2024 no later than March 1. Also, you must withdraw your applications from other schools to which you’ve applied.
- While all students will receive their decisions online via MyAppVU, admitted students will also receive their decision letter in the mail.
- If you experience any difficulty logging in to your MyAppVU account, please contact email@example.com for technical assistance.