Early Decision II: Decisions Available Online February 15
As of 5:30 p.m. Central Time Wednesday, February 15, admissions decisions for applicants through the Early Decision II plan will be available online through MyAppVU. See below for details on checking your decision online.
You may already know that MyAppVU is the best way to keep track of your application status. You should also know that MyAppVU is THE WAY to find out about your admissions decision (and if you’ve applied for it, any need-based financial aid award information, too).
Online Decision Release Notes:
- As of 5:30 p.m. Central Time February 15, Early Decision II applicants can log into the MyAppVU portal to access admissions decisions. In addition, we recently emailed each ED II applicant with a personalized URL which will lead you directly to your admissions decision.
- MyAppVU is THE WAY to find out your admissions decision. This means that if you have not yet created your MyAppVU account, it is imperative that you do so now. (And yes, we do know that some of you haven’t yet created your account – get on it!)
- If you are admitted, please use MyAppVU to claim your spot in the Class of 2021 no later than March 1. Also, you must withdraw your application from other schools to which you’ve applied.
- If you’re admitted, make sure to join the Official Class of 2021 Facebook group, and use the #vu2021 hashtag when sharing your decision news online.
- While all students will receive their decisions online via MyAppVU, admitted students will also receive their decision letter in the mail.
- If you experience any difficulty logging in to your MyAppVU account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for technical assistance.