Welcome to Vanderbilt, #vu2021
In December we welcomed the newest members of the Vanderbilt community when we released our Early Decision I results for The Class of 2021. Since then, we’ve been enjoying the excitement they’ve shown on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, and other social media. We’ve enjoyed it so much, in fact, that we’ve compiled many of the responses into the slideshow below. Check it out:
To our newly admitted students, congratulations and welcome to Vanderbilt and keep those #vu2021 posts coming. If you’re counting the days until move in (211, to be exact), here are some ideas for how to fill your time.
- Follow Vanderbilt Social Media including Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Facebook and more.
- Join the Class of 2021 Facebook group, the official group for admitted students where you can connect with other members of the Class of 2021, ask questions to current students, and share your excitement about becoming a Commodore.
- Visit the website of The Martha Rivers Ingram Commons to explore the online community for your new home.
- Read the Inside ‘Dores Blog, where our student bloggers will continue to give you an inside look at the student experience of Vanderbilt.
- Explore the Course Catalog. It’s never too early to start looking at potential classes or daydream about your life on campus next year.
- Contact a student with questions. You have no idea how excited our current students get when they receive emails from new admits. They would love to hear from you, and they’re a really great resource for learning about life at Vanderbilt.