Vanderbilt Applications Now Available
Prospective Commodores, it’s time to take the first step in making your college dream a reality: applications are now available through the Common Application and the Universal College Application. Our advice? Start your application early and visit the Application QuickGuide to learn more about the Vanderbilt admissions process.
You may use either the Common Application or the Universal College Application, but do not submit both. Choose one application, and submit all required materials through that method. Here’s a rundown of what’s required:
- All materials from either application
- Official high school transcript
- Counselor letter of recommendation
- Two academic teacher letters of recommendation
- Official SAT or ACT scores (and TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE Academic testing when required for international students – learn more on our page for international applicants.)
Also, note the application deadlines for each of our decision plans:
Early Decision I – apply by November 1, 2014, get your decision by December 15, 2014.
Early Decision II – apply by January 1, 2015, get your decision by February 15, 2015.
Regular Decision – apply by January 1, 2015, get your decision by April 1, 2015.
Feel free to ask us questions here at the blog or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or connect with us on social media at Facebook, Instagram, or Tumblr. We look forward to working with you throughout the application process.