Coming Soon: On-campus Visits Return to Vanderbilt
Yesterday, Vanderbilt announced updated COVID-19 protocols for returning to campus. These new guidelines will allow our office to resume campus visits for prospective students and families this summer, beginning Monday, June 7. We will update our visit page as soon as details become available. Registration will be required. After more than a year away from campus, we are excited to welcome families back and showcase our amazing university!
Please note some important details:
- Following revised CDC recommendations, fully vaccinated people are no longer required to wear masks or physically distance on Vanderbilt’s campus.
- Summer campus visits will include a welcome to campus and instructions for a self-guided tour. Current students will not be available, and most campus buildings will remain closed for the public. Prospective students can connect with current Vanderbilt students to ask questions.
- Prior to June 7, visitors are welcome to come explore campus on their own. Be sure to use our Virtual Tour to get the most out of your visit.
- Beginning June 7, we will host visitors in the Student Life Center. Later this summer, we expect to resume operations in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Location and directions for on-campus visitors will be provided in your registration confirmation email.
- We will continue to offer a wide array of virtual events. Details of those events, and registration links, are available on our visit page. Registration is now open for June virtual events.
For the most updated information about Vanderbilt’s current campus policies, see the Health and Safety Protocols website.