Class of 2023 Decisions Available Online March 27
As of 5:30 p.m. Central Time Wednesday, March 27, admissions decisions for first-year applicants will be available online through MyAppVU, our application management portal. Admitted student welcome packets will follow in the mail later in the week.
Applicants, here’s the important info you need to know to access your decisions in MyAppVU:
- As of 5:30 p.m. Central Time March 27, Regular Decision applicants can log into the MyAppVU portal to access admissions decisions.
- In addition, details of any need-based financial aid awards will be available via your MyAppVU portal.
- MyAppVU is THE WAY to find out your admissions decision. This means that if you have not yet created your MyAppVU account, it is imperative that you do so now.
- If you are admitted, please use MyAppVU to claim your spot in the Class of 2023 no later than May 1.
- If you are offered a spot on our waitlist, you must claim your spot on the waitlist via MyAppVU.
- While all students will receive their decisions online via MyAppVU, admitted students will also receive their decision letter in the mail.
- If you experience any difficulty logging in to your MyAppVU account, please contact email@example.com for technical assistance.
To everyone who submitted an application this year, we say, “thank you.” We’re also grateful to the parents, teachers, school counselors, and others who supported applicants in the process. We put an enormous amount of effort into our review of applications, and the work that goes into the applications—by applicants and the people who support them—is very much appreciated.