Class of 2022 Decisions Available Online March 27
It’s almost time to welcome the newest Commodores to the Vanderbilt community! As of 5:30 p.m. Central Time Tuesday, March 27, admissions decisions for first-year applicants will be available online through MyAppVU, our online portal for application management. Admitted student welcome packets will follow in the mail later in the week.
Applicants, here’s the important info you need to know to access your decisions in MyAppVU:
- As of 5:30 p.m. Central Time March 27, Regular Decision applicants can log into the MyAppVU portal to access admissions decisions. In addition, we recently emailed each RD applicant with a personalized URL which will lead you directly to your admissions decision.
- In addition, details of any need-based financial aid awards will be available via your MyAppVU portal.
- MyAppVU is THE WAY to find out your admissions decision. This means that if you have not yet created your MyAppVU account, it is imperative that you do so now.
- If you are admitted, please use MyAppVU to claim your spot in the Class of 2022 no later than May 1.
- If you are offered a spot on our waitlist, you must claim your spot on the waitlist via MyAppVU.
- While all students will receive their decisions online via MyAppVU, admitted students will also receive their decision letter in the mail.
- If you experience any difficulty logging in to your MyAppVU account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for technical assistance.
Thank you. As we share these admissions decisions, we want to thank everyone who applied this year. We also thank the parents, teachers, counselors, and others who supported applicants through their advocacy. Our office spends a great deal of time and effort getting to know the students who apply, and the effort that goes into the applications—by applicants and the people who support them—is very much appreciated.