Class of 2021 Decisions Available Online March 28
We’re almost ready to welcome the newest Commodores to the Vanderbilt community! At 5:30 p.m. Central Time Tuesday, March 28, admissions decisions for first-year applicants will be available online through MyAppVU, our online portal for application management. Admitted student welcome packets will follow in the mail later in the week.
Applicants, here’s the important info you need to know to access your decisions in MyAppVU:
- As of 5:30 p.m. Central Time March 28, Regular Decision applicants can log into the MyAppVU portal to access admissions decisions. In addition, we recently emailed each RD applicant with a personalized URL which will lead you directly to your admissions decision.
- MyAppVU is THE WAY to find out your admissions decision. This means that if you have not yet created your MyAppVU account, it is imperative that you do so now.
- If you are admitted, please use MyAppVU to claim your spot in the Class of 2021 no later than May 1.
- If you are offered a spot on our wait list, you must claim your spot on the wait list via MyAppVU.
- While all students will receive their decisions online via MyAppVU, admitted students will also receive their decision letter in the mail.
- If you experience any difficulty logging in to your MyAppVU account, please contact email@example.com for technical assistance.
Thank you. As we release decisions, we say thank you to everyone who applied this year. We also want to thank the parents, teachers, counselors, and others who supported applicants through their advocacy. Our office spends an enormous amount of time and effort getting to know the students who apply, and the effort that goes into the applications—by applicants and the people who support them—is very much appreciated.