Class of 2020 Decisions Available Online March 23
It’s time to welcome the newest Commodores to the Vanderbilt community! At 5:30 p.m. Central Time Wednesday, March 23, admissions decisions for first-year applicants will be available online through MyAppVU, our online portal for application management. Admitted student welcome packets will follow in the mail next week.
Here are the important details for applicants accessing admissions decisions in MyAppVU:
- As of 5:30 p.m. Central Time March 23, Regular Decision applicants can log into the MyAppVU portal to access admissions decisions. In addition, we recently emailed each RD applicant with a personalized URL which will lead you directly to your admissions decision.
- MyAppVU is THE WAY to find out your admissions decision. This means that if you have not yet created your MyAppVU account, it is imperative that you do so now. (And yes, we do know that some of you haven’t yet created your account – get on it!)
- If you are admitted, please use MyAppVU to claim your spot in the Class of 2020 no later than May 1.
- If you are offered a spot on our wait list, you must claim your spot on the wait list via MyAppVU.
- While all students will receive their decisions online via MyAppVU, admitted students will also receive their decision letter in the mail.
- If you experience any difficulty logging in to your MyAppVU account, please contact mailto:email@example.com technical assistance.
Thank you. As we release decisions, we want to take a moment to say “thank you” to everyone who applied this year. In addition, we thank the parents, teachers, counselors, and others who supported applicants through their advocacy. We spend a great deal of time and effort getting to know the students who apply, and the effort that goes into the applications—by applicants and the people who support them—is much appreciated.