Welcome to Vanderbilt, #vu2020
One week ago, we released Early Decision I results and welcomed the newest Commodores to the Vanderbilt community. Since being admitted, these new ‘Dores have been sharing their excitement across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and the rest of the social media landscape. It’s been so much fun to watch! Check it out for yourself with the embedded slideshow below:
To our newly admitted students, congratulations and welcome to Vanderbilt! Keep those #vu2020 posts coming, but remember that you have some other items on your to-do list:
- Make sure you have claimed your spot by December 31. Log in to your MyAppVU account to claim your spot, pay your deposit, and make it all official. (If you need technical assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.) Also, please remember that you must withdraw your application from any other schools to which you’ve applied.
- Join the Class of 2020 Facebook group where you can connect with other members of the Class of 2020, ask questions to current students, and share your excitement about becoming a Commodore.
- Visit the website of The Martha Rivers Ingram Commons to explore the online community for your new home.
- Keep reading Inside ‘Dores, where our student bloggers will continue to give you an inside look at the student experience of Vanderbilt.
- Explore the Course Catalog. It’s never too early to start looking at potential classes or daydream about your life on campus next year.
- Contact a student with questions. You have no idea how excited our current students get when they receive emails from new admits. Seriously, they would love to hear from you, and they are a really great resource for learning about life at Vanderbilt.