Admitted Student Visit Programs
You’re in! Congratulations on being admitted as a member of Vanderbilt’s most selective admitted student class in history. With admissions decisions in hand, you now get to choose where you’ll ultimately enroll. We want to make it easy for you to pick Vanderbilt, and we’ve created a host of campus visit options designed to help you find your fit as a Commodore.
Maybe you haven’t visited campus yet, or maybe you just want another look. Whatever your situation, here is a quick look at our campus visit options just for you:
- Open Houses. During the month of April, the College of Arts and Science, Peabody College of Education and Human Development, and School of Engineering host on-campus events for students deciding on their college choice. Open Houses showcase the university’s top-tier academic programs and provide a sense of student life at Vanderbilt. Learn more and register.
- Admitted Student Information Sessions and Campus Tours. Students who aren’t able to attend an Open House are encouraged to register for an Admitted Student Information Session and Tour. These sessions feature a light breakfast, student panel, Q&A session, campus tour, lunch at The Ingram Commons, and optional class visits with a current student host. Learn more and register.
- ‘Dore for a Day. This half-day visit program gives you the chance to shadow a current Vanderbilt student. In April, all spots in ‘Dore for a Day are reserved especially for admitted and waitlisted students. Because ‘Dore for a Day and the Admitted Student Information Session and Campus Tour overlap, students should not register for both on the same day. Learn more and register.
- Global ‘Dore for a Day. This program is like ‘Dore for a Day, but is specifically designed for international students. In addition to ‘Dore for a Day activities, Global ‘Dore for a Day includes a special visa-related session presented by the International Student & Scholar Services office. Learn more and register.
- Virtual Tour of Vanderbilt. If you just can’t make it to campus, our Virtual Tour is the next best thing. Featuring current students as guides, the Virtual Tour simulates a walking tour of campus, with panoramic photos, still photography, and videos thrown in. Take a virtual tour.