Early Decision I Decisions Available Online Dec. 13
It’s time to welcome the first members of the Vanderbilt Class of 2019! Beginning Saturday, December 13, admissions decisions for Early Decision I applicants will be available online through MyAppVU. Check the online decision release notes below for more details about checking your decision.
This year’s group of EDI applicants is the largest and most talented ever. The incredible academic achievements, community involvement, and diversity of backgrounds and experiences make our task as an admissions staff both rewarding and challenging. It is an honor to see such talented students declaring Vanderbilt their first-choice college. At the same time, such a strong pool of applicants means our process is highly selective, and there are many talented applicants we are not able to admit. It is precisely because these decisions are so difficult that we put such careful consideration into our process.
We thank each and every student who applied through Early Decision I, and we welcome the first members of the Class of 2019. We look forward to sharing the Vanderbilt community with you in the coming years. In the meantime, as you’re sharing your news online with family, friends, and fellow ‘Dores, make sure to use the tag #vu2019. We’ll be watching for you!
Online Decision Release Notes:
- As of December 13, Early Decision I applicants can log into the MyAppVU portal to access admissions decisions. In addition, we recently emailed each EDI applicant with a personalized URL which will lead you directly to your admissions decision (as of December 13).
- MyAppVU is THE WAY to find out your admissions decision. This means that if you have not yet created your MyAppVU account, it is imperative that you do so now. (And yes, we do know that some of you EDI applicants haven’t yet created your account yet – get on it!)
- If you are admitted, please use MyAppVU to claim your spot in the Class of 2019 no later than December 31. Also, you must withdraw your application from other schools to which you’ve applied.
- While all students will receive their decisions online via MyAppVU, admitted students will also receive their decision letter in the mail.
- If you experience any difficulty logging in to your MyAppVU account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for technical assistance.