Vanderbilt Admission Decisions Will Mail Tomorrow
This is a short and sweet blog post. Just the need-to-knows.
If you want more information, refer to my previous posts regarding mailing day. If you have more detailed scholarship questions, check out my merit-scholarship blog from earlier in the month or contact the Office of Financial Aid and Undergraduate Scholarships. Finally, if you have questions/concerns/comments, feel free to post below! And if you are admitted to the Class of 2015, join our Official Class of 2015 FB group!
Keep calm and carry on!
- Decisions for domestic students will mail in the afternoon of March 23rd
- Email decisions for international students will go out on March 25th
- You cannot call for a decision until March 30th (at 9am)
- The letters will mail to whichever address you listed as “Mailing Address” on the Common App
- Early Decision students, MOSAIC students, and scholarship recipients who already know of their acceptance will also receive the official admit packet in the mail
Financial Aid and Undergraduate Scholarships:
- If you applied for need-based aid and received admission, your aid package will come with your admit letter
- If you did not apply for need-based aid, but now wish to do so you must contact the Office of Financial Aid and Undergraduate Scholarships
- All recipients for the following scholarships received notification: Cornelius Vanderbilt, Chancellor’s, Ingram, Carell, Curb, and Lanier
- The Fred Russell – Grantland sports writing scholarship and all other scholarships will be awarded with the admit packet