Jay Watson joined the Office of Undergraduate Admissions as Interactive Project Strategist in June 2013. Originally from Cookeville, Tennessee, Jay received his bachelor’s degree in art history and visual arts from Columbia University and a master’s degree from Vanderbilt University. After college, Jay began an affiliation with Duke University’s Talent Identification Program, where he developed courses in architecture and even taught a popular weekend course on the intersection of baseball and American culture. Prior to joining the OUA, Jay served as Senior Program Coordinator for Vanderbilt Programs for Talented Youth. Jay is married to Candi Henry, an attorney with Dodson Parker Behm & Capparella, PC. Jay and Candi are the proud parents of two boys, Jamie and Eliot.
My latest posts:
- 4 Vanderbilt Visit Opportunities for the Fall
- School of Engineering Opens Massive New Lab
- Welcome to Campus, Class of 2018
- Why Are Vanderbilt Students So Happy
- Vanderbilt Applications Now Available
- VU’s Updated Virtual Tour - A (Virtual) Walk in the Park
- First-Year and Transfer Wait Lists Closed
- Summer in the City
- The 'Dores are National Champions!
- Summer Break – Student Blogger Edition