Early Decision II Decisions Available Online Feb. 15
As of Thursday, February 15, after 5:00 p.m. Central Time, admissions decisions for applicants through the Early Decision II plan will be available online through MyAppVU. See below for details on checking your decision online.
We’re excited to welcome our newest students into the Commodore community. These students were selected from a highly qualified applicant pool filled with students who display tremendous academic achievement, community involvement, and diversity of background and experience. Such a strong applicant pool means our process must be highly selective, and there are many qualified applicants we are not able to admit. It is precisely because these decisions are so difficult that we put such careful consideration into our process.
We thank all of the students who applied through Early Decision II, and we welcome the newest members of the Vanderbilt Class of 2022. Anchor down!
- As of 5:00 p.m. Central Time February 15, Early Decision II applicants can log into the MyAppVU portal to access admissions decisions. In addition, we recently emailed each ED II applicant with a personalized URL which will lead you directly to your admissions decision.
- MyAppVU is THE WAY to find out your admissions decision. This means that if you have not yet created your MyAppVU account, it is imperative that you do so now.
- If you are admitted, please use MyAppVU to claim your spot in the Class of 2022 no later than March 1. Also, you must withdraw your application from other schools to which you’ve applied.
- If you’re admitted, make sure to join the Official Class of 2022 Facebook group, and use the #vu2022 hashtag when sharing your decision news online.
- While all students will receive their decisions online via MyAppVU, admitted students will also receive their decision letter in the mail.
- If you experience any difficulty logging in to your MyAppVU account, please contact email@example.com for technical assistance.