Best Nashville Experiences
While there is no shortage of activities on Vanderbilt’s campus, there is also a hub of culture and recreation to be found in Nashville. In this post, I thought I would share some of my favorite experiences in Nashville for anyone looking to explore the city:
- Nashville Farmers’ Market- there are so many vendors and a food hall as well, so regardless of your interests or tastes, there is sure to be something there for you
- Music- shows at the Ryman, Ascend Amphitheatre, and the Basement have been some of my favorite concerts, and there are so many other venues in Nashville that I am sure there’s one for everyone
- Movies- the Belcourt is an amazing independent theater by campus, great for checking out independent films and midnight cult classics. There’s always something fun going on here!
- Coffee- if you love coffee, Nashville is the place for you (shameless plug: follow @allthecoffeeidrink on Instagram for some of my coffee recommendations)
- Food- Nashville is such a city for food, so the options are really endless and can be tailored to taste. Some of my favorite places are Mas Tacos, Café Roze, Rolf and Daughters/Folk (owned by the same people), The Mockingbird, Fido (within walking distance of campus!), Otaku Ramen, and Two Ten Jack.
- Yoga- there are yoga studios and free classes all around town, so if you’re looking for movement, this is a great way to get it.
Thanks for reading, and if you have any questions regarding stuff to do in Nashville or life at Vanderbilt, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.