Carolyn Pippen has been an Admissions Counselor at Vanderbilt University since July of 2011. Originally from Lexington, Kentucky, she graduated from Vanderbilt in 2009 with a degree in English. She then spent two years teaching high school math in Greenville, Mississippi, before returning to Nashville and her alma mater.
My latest posts:
- A Love Letter to Transfer Applicants
- Signing Day 2014
- What We Look For In An Application
- What's Happening On Campus
- The Universe is Calling You to Nashville!
- Application FAQs
- Commodores Win the BBVA Compass Bowl
- A Year in Review
- (Mostly) Productive Ways to Spend Winter Break
- Contact a Current VU Student