Carolyn Pippen has been an Admissions Counselor at Vanderbilt University since July of 2011. Originally from Lexington, Kentucky, she graduated from Vanderbilt in 2009 with a degree in English. She then spent two years teaching high school math in Greenville, Mississippi, before returning to Nashville and her alma mater.
My latest posts:
- From the Students: Academics at VU
- From the Students: What's the Best Thing About Nashville?
- From the Students: Why Did You Choose VU?
- Wait List FAQ 2014 Edition
- 12 Must-Follow Nashville Social Media Accounts
- 4 Things You Need to Know About the Blair School of Music
- Housing Options for Those Other Years
- A Love Letter to Transfer Applicants
- Signing Day 2014
- What We Look For In An Application