EDII Decisions Available Online February 8
Posted by Jay Watson on Friday, February 7, 2014
The wait is nearly over for students applying through the Early Decision II plan…
Admissions decisions will be available online through your MyAppVU portal beginning February 8. If you’re a regular reader of the Admissions Blog, you know that MyAppVU is not only the best way to stay up-to-date about your application status, but also THE WAY to find out about your admissions decision (and if you’ve applied for it, any need-based financial aid award information, too).
A few important details on accessing your decision:
- As of February 8, Early Decision II applicants can log into the MyAppVU portal to access admissions decisions. In addition, we recently emailed each EDII applicant with a personalized URL which, beginning February 8, will lead you directly to your admissions decision.
- If you’ve applied through EDII but have not yet created your MyAppVU account, you must do so now in order to access your decision on February 8.
- Due to regularly scheduled Vanderbilt University Systems maintenance, the MyAppVU system will be unavailable Sunday, February 9, from 5:30-9:00 a.m. Central Time.
- If you are admitted through ED II, please use MyAppVU to claim your spot in the Class of 2018, no later than March 1, 2014. Also, you must withdraw your applications from all other schools to which you’ve applied.
- If you experience any difficulty logging in to your MyAppVU account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for technical assistance.
Early Decision Summary Statistics
Now that we have completed Early Decision, we are excited to share some more information about the newest members of the Vanderbilt community. It is an incredibly talented, diverse, and engaged group, and we’re thrilled to welcome them as new ‘Dores. Here is a statistical profile of our ED Class of 2018:
- Percent of students who received one or more significant honors or held major leadership positions: 100% (Wow!)
- Middle 50% CR SAT: 690-770
- Middle 50% M SAT: 710-790
- Middle 50% ACT: 32-34
- Percent of students in the top ten percent of their graduating class: 95.48%**
- Early Decision Admit Rate: 23.01%
From everyone at the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, thank you for your interest in Vanderbilt. And congratulations to the newest members of the Class of 2018!
**based on high schools that provide rank