Home » Academics » A Day in the Life of Eileen
A Day in the Life of Eileen
Okay I don’t want to scare anyone because this was an unusually busy day, but it was also a fun and unique one I’d like to share.
- 8am: Psychopharmacology—This is the first 8 am class I’ve ever had and hey at least I’m super productive on days when I have to wake up this early.
- 9am-12pm: Research—This semester I’ve starting doing research in the Educational Cognitive Neuroscience lab on Peabody, which is really interesting and will get its own post soon!
- 12pm-1pm: Lunch—I love the setup of New Rand and the line for Pi and Leaf (aka pizza and salads) is pretty short even during crowded times. My friends and I almost finished the crossword puzzle in The Hustler today btw…
- 1pm-2pm: Theatre—My theatre class this semester is a writing course called Contemporary Drama And Criticism, so we’ve been writing a lot of production reviews and reading some by famous critics.
- 2pm-3pm: Donate blood—Nathan helped set up a blood donation through Alpha Phi Omega, the service fraternity, so I had to stop by.
- 3pm-4:30pm: MCAT Prep—I decided to retake the MCAT in April so I’ve started reviewing again…fun as always.
- 6pm-7pm: Chapter—Each week, sororities meet to go over important business and catch up (and this week we had cake!).
- 7pm-8pm: Dinner—This time I got the Leaf part of Pi and Leaf and got to hang out with another AOII who I haven’t seen in a while.
- 8pm-9pm: Piano Recital—One of my housemates from the Mayfield last year is a Piano major in Blair and had his senior recital today, which was beautiful!
- 9pm-10:30pm: Study—I tried to prepare a little bit for my Psychopharmacology exam this week but I’ve already accomplished so much today…that can wait a bit.